Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Meeting With Concord Officials

Last Friday I met with two people from the City of Concord about public access. I presented my plan as succinctly as possible. The response was polite but colored with a reminder that public access television really wasn't a priority in light of the current economic woes Concord faced.

I expect to hear basically the same thing when I visit with other city officials.

It is patently obvious that if anything gets done in public access television it sure will have to be spectacular. The way I see it, a successful community media presence in this county will be built on a triad of great service, a demanding public and a sound business plan.

Lots of hard work ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. I shall read more in future weeks. Success to you.

    ReplyDelete